Because we are a family owned and operated seasonal business in a remote location, we count on your ability to fulfill your reservation. Our cancellation policy is clearly detailed on our website and in all confirmation emails. We understand the importance of your vacation and want to do everything possible to make sure it is a great one. Unexpected things may come up that prevent you from your vacation, from illness to forest fires. Twin Lakes Resort recommends that all of our guests purchase some type of trip insurance to make sure you are protected against unforeseen events.
Deposits and Cancellation
To book a cabin or RV Site reservation with Twin Lakes Resort, you can call 541-382-6432 or book on our website. A deposit in the amount of 50% of the total cost of your stay will be taken at the time of reservation. The balance is due upon check-in. This deposit is refundable less a $25 processing fee if cancellation is made at least 30 days prior to your scheduled check-in date. Guests who cancel within 30 days of their date of check-in will forfeit their deposits. No Shows and/or cancellations occurring on the day of check-in will be responsible for the entire cost of their original reservation. If the first night of the scheduled reservation is less than 30 days from the time of booking, full payment is required.
There are no refunds for late arrivals, early departures, or poor weather. Prices listed on the website do not include an 8% Deschutes County Lodging Tax and a 1.5% Oregon State Lodging Tax. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Pets are limited to 2 per cabin or RV Site. Dogs must be in the cabin or on a leash at all times. Owners are not allowed to leave their dogs tied up, or in cabins unattended. Dog owners are expected to pick up after their pets, including messes made outside cabin area. There is a pet fee of $10 per pet per night in the cabins.
Damages and/or Cleaning
Should a cabin or RV site be left in a condition outside the normal use a require extra cleaning, an additional $75 fee will be charged to your credit card on file. Instructions regarding expectations for clean-up on the morning of departure are as follows:
- Remove all trash from fire pit.
- Clean up peanut shell piles.
- Rinse sewage receptacle.
- Remove all leveling materials.
- Wash all dishes, and wipe down surfaces.
- Collect and pile all towels near front door. Please do not strip beds.
- Take garbage bags to the dumpsters provided.
- Turn all heaters to low and shut off all lights.
- Quiet time begins at 10pm. Please respect the other resort guests.
- There is no smoking in the cabins.
- Please report any maintenance issues to the Twin Lakes General Store.
- CAMP FIRES - they must remain small and always be attended. Fire must remain in a designated fire pit, and pits may not be moved. If an unattended fire is found, our staff reserves the right to ask your party to vacate the premises immediately.